Storage High Wycombe
When there’s a delay between moving out of your current property and into your new home, our storage services can provide you with a safe and secure way to store your belongings whilst you are between properties. Whether you’re looking for short or long-term storage near High Wycombe, we can tailor our services to suit your individual requirements, whilst our competitive rates mean that it won’t cost a fortune to leave your items in our secure warehouse.
Containerised storage is the most convenient way to store your furniture and personal effects, as it enables us to take your belongings from your home, to our warehouse without unpacking in-between. When you are ready to take delivery of your items, your containers will be fork-lifted onto our vehicles and brought to your new home. With our help, storing your items really couldn’t be simpler.
If you’re moving out of High Wycombe and relocating to sunnier climates, our services are a great way to make your overseas move run as smoothly as possible. Your items will be packed into our containers and export wrapped ready for shipping, giving you the peace of mind that your belongings will be secure for the duration of the journey.
To learn more about our services, get in touch today. Our friendly team will be happy to talk you through your options, or provide you with a quotation.
- Containerised StorageYour goods are sealed securely in our containers within our warehouse. Each container is dedicated to your household furniture and effects.
- Long/short term storageWe are able to offer long or short term storage to suit individual needs.
- Minimal handlingContainers are loaded at your property, subject to access and forklifted into the warehouse, handled only once into and once out of storage.
- Daily chargeOur bespoke removal software program calculates your storage charges on a daily basis. You only pay for the days you use, no hidden costs.
- Fully alarmed/secure warehouseGuaranteed safe storage of your goods whilst moving home or away travelling.
- Liability and InsuranceWe accept liability on two different levels while your effects are in our care. We have insurance to cover our liability to you. We usually recommend Standard Liability cover which provides wide liability protection. However, if you already have your own insurance cover then the coverage offered by reduced Limited Liability might be adequate for you. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- Terms & ConditionsAvailable upon request.
For your free quotation specific to your Storage needs, call now. 01494 727279